Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS. Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Monday, February 11, 2013

MILITARY MONDAY - World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing

Pin It
While doing some research on a 1st cousin once removed I came across a website that I was not aware of and decided to post it for everyone’s benefit.

The website is maintained by the United States Archives is is a listing of World War II Casualties.

The below web address will take you to a listing of all the States in alphabetical order and the District of Columbia

http://www.archives.gov/research/arc/ww2/army-casualties/

The page title is:

World War II Honor List of Dead and Missing
Army and Army Air Forces Personnel 

 

 with a hyperlink to related resources.

 

See Related Resource:
 
World War II Casualties for Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard

I do hope these pages will help you in your research. Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//