Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS. Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday–Historic Homes-Dr. W. J. Perry House

Pin It DSC_4750R

Dr. William J. Perry House
321 E. Main Street
Chesterfield, South Carolina
Built 1914-15
Unique attribute: tin ceilings
Restored in 1990









__________________
[1] Historic Chesterfield South Carolina Brochure, A Visitor's Guide to Chesterfield's Historic Homes and Buildings, Historical Society of Chesterfield County, Chesterfield, South Carolina.

2 comments:

  1. Have got to hand it to those restoration artists--that's a lot of work, plus attention to historic detail. A huge job! Beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are good. There's some beautiful old homes around town. I will continue to post photos as we go forward this years. Photography is another passion I have.

    ReplyDelete

//