Friday, May 24, 2013

Quick Update


I know some of you are wondering where I have been for the past few days.

Monday morning I was notified by a sister in South Carolina, that her only child,  my nephew, had been taken to the local hospital. A few hours later the same sister, informed me that he had been moved to Carolinas Hospital in Florence and they wanted her to come to the hospital.

I  left home to take her to the hospital and learned that my nephew had a massive heart attack an wasn't expected to live. Life support was removed on Tuesday morning and he passed away about 11:30, Tuesday, May 21, 2013. 

A Memorial Service was held yesterday in South Carolina and today the wife and I are back home.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrea fro your prayer. We appreciate your thoughts and concerns.

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete