Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS. Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Military Monday~Veteran’s Day, 2013

Pin It
veteransday-ribbon_thumb[1]

A tribute to my wonderful husband

CMSgt (E-9) Charlie Purvis, USAF, Retired
9 Dec 1960 - 30 June 1983
22 years, 6 months, 21 days

2 Tours SE Asia- Vietnam War 1965-1966-1967

1979 Outstanding Senior NCO for 388 Equipment Maintenance Squadron

Aircraft Maintenance Superintendent – Aircraft Maintenance Unit (F-16’s)







________________________________ 
Guest post by: His Wife

4 comments:

  1. Not a bad dad either. Thanks, for being my dad and your distinguished service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, thank you for your service to our country!

    ReplyDelete

//