Nancy Janet Davis Perkins died October 1st 1887 in Chesterfield County, South Carolina. She was a daughter of William Davis and Julie Thurman. She married John H. Perkins sometime prior to the 1850 census most likely around 1849.
Her husband John H. Perkins died 8 November 1885 preceding her in death by almost two years. Her estate can be found on FamilySearch.org at:
- South Carolina, Probate Records and Loose Papers, 1732-1964, Chesterfield, Probate Court, Estate records, 1865-1927, Cases 0153-0227, Image 283-304 of 1550 
State of South Carolina} In Court of
County of Chesterfield} Probate
Ex Parte John H. } Petition of to obtain
Perkins in re} letters of
Estate of Nancy} Administration
The humble Petition of your Petitioner shows to this honorable court:
1. That Nancy Jane Perkins late of Chesterfield County died testate therein on or about the 1st
day of October A.D. 1887.
2. That previous to her death she made her last will and testament of which she left of force wherein she made, constitute and appointed Henry D Malloy in this sole executor of said Will
3. That said will was duly admitted to Probate and the executor thereof before named duly qualified thereon, but who has since his qualifications decline to act as such executor.
4. That said Nancy Jane Perkins left an estate both real and personal in Chesterfield County the personal amounting to about
5. That said estate is wholly un- administered and has no personal representative
6. That your Petitioner is a son of the said Nancy Jane Perkins Wherefore your Petitioner Prays that letters of Administration Cum Testamento annexo may be granted him in order that said estate may be settled up and your Humble Petitioner will ever Pray
John H Perkins
John H Perkins being}
duly sworn does state}
the above petitioner is there}
of his own knowledge}
Sworn to before me the}
28th day of Feb. AD 1888}
W. W. Hursey}
State of South Carolina}
County of Chesterfield}
I do solemnly swear that the annex paper purporting to be the will of Nancy J. Perkins is her last will and Testament so far as I know or believe and that I will well and truly administer
Sworn to before me
this 22nd them March 1888} John H Perkins
D. M. Barentine}
Judge of Probate}
Nancy Janet Davis Perkins is my 1st Cousin 4 times removed.