Rem

Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS READERS.
Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday’s Faces from the Past~Oscar Philmore “O P” Purvis

O. P. PURVIS
10 July 1888-20 Apr 1931

Oscar P. Purvis was the son of William James Purvis and Mary Hulda Previtte. He had six siblings; two brothers and four sisters. He married Roxie Carolyn Brock (3 Sep 1895-17 Jan 1967) on 2 February 1913.

Oscar “OP” Purvis is my Grand Uncle.








_________
[1] Photo Courtesy of Margaret D. Hanna.

2 comments:

  1. Charlie,

    I want to let you know that your blog is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2015/03/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-march-20.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jana. Appreciate the recognition.

    ReplyDelete

//