Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday~State Archives of North Carolina


Recently I have requested several documents by mail from the State Archives of North Carolina. It has been a pleasure to interface with this department. They are prompt in filling your request and very responsive to any following-up correspondence. 

Both resident and non-residents of the state can order documents through this website:

http://archives.ncdcr.gov/Public/Services/Mail

Terms and condition for both residents and non-residents can be found on the above NC State Archives portal.

If you are unable to visit the NC State Archives or live out of state I highly recommend you try this service.

To Ms. Colleen Griffiths I want leave a Special Thank You for your response to my follow-up inquiries and the promptness and quality of documents I have received. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment