Rem

Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS READERS.
Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Friday, August 4, 2017

Broken Computer - New Post Tomorrow


Broke ComputerI have had some computer problems this week that I have finally resolved. I build and fix my own computers and insists on solving the problems I encounter myself.

Sometimes it’s take longer to resolve than if I had called in a technician. But on the other hand, I have no expenses except my own time.

I also decided it was time to update my hardware. So, I have all the components on the way to build a much more powerful and faster desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//