Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Tombstone Tuesday~Who Was Linda L. Purvis?


For many years I have researched every known Purvis in Anson County, North Carolina and Chesterfield County, South Carolina. I did this in my attempt to identify the parents of William A. Purvis born between 1823-1827 in one of these two counties.

William A. Purvis is my 2nd Great Grandfather. He married Sarah Jane Graves of Chesterfield County on 10 June 1852.

Today’s posting is a little different in that I’m looking for help in identifying the parents of Linda L. Purvis. The only information I have is that she is buried in the Pleasant Hill Cemetery, McFarland, Anson County, NC.

FAG-Linda L. Purvis

If you have any information on Linda L. Purvis or if you can help in any way please leave a comment to this post. If you prefer to send a private e-mail you will find my e-mail address in the right hand column, bottom of column. 






________________________
[1]  Find A Grave, Inc., Find A Grave, database and digital images, (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 3 May 2014); Memorial page for Linda L. Purvis; (Unknown); Find a Grave memorial # 59014013, Citing Pleasant Hill Cemetery; McFarlan, Anson County

No comments:

Post a Comment