Saturday, April 28, 2018

It’s Family Time~Peter Kauble and Christina Dry


Its-Family-Time2

This couple is taking up plenty of my time but I‘m not making very much progress in documenting  their family history.

There are many Peter Kauble/Cauble/Coble in Cabarrus County and so far I have not learned much about the Peter Kauble that married my cousin Christina Dry.

Peter and Christina were married on 17 Oct 1797 in Cabarrus County. That the same day that her grandfather, Charles Dry's estate was probated in Cabarrus County. 

https://carolinafamilyroots.blogspot.com/2017/11/treasure-chest-thursdaymarriage-bond.html

No additional information has been found on this couple past their marriage date with one exception.

Her father in his Will refers to his Daughter Christine Kimble hundred dollars to the heirs of the body of my son Daniel Dry and then my son John Dry is to draw an equal share of the remainder of my estate with the rest of the legatees already named and all the notes and receipts which I now have against any of my children shall be given up to them and not counted.
I constitute nominate & appoint my worthy friend Peter Kimble & Jacob Miller Sons in Law to be the Executors of this my last will & testament”

On the marriage licensee we have Peter listed as Peter Kauble, but now in 1839, Owen Ulrich Dry, Father and Father-in-law is referring to them as Peter and Christina KIMBLE. 

If you have any information on this couple please contact me through this blog.

Christina Dry Kauble is my 1st Cousin 5 Times Removed.


No comments:

Post a Comment