Thursday, June 2, 2022

Ancestry Tree Public Photo and Document Search Engine

 Did you know that there is a way to search all Ancestry trees for attached document without looking at each individual tree. I stumbled upon this by accident but try the hyperlink below to look for documents attached to  known person in a family tree on Ancestry. You will only find “Public” Images and Documents; not those marked Private. 

The Hyperlink/URL is:   

https://www.ancestry.com/search/collections/1093/


Search Results Sample: 


Please let me know what you think of the results from this link. 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks. I don't know how I missed that. It works very well. Saves time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Private images also show up in the results list, but the images won't open when the link is clicked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I didn't know that!

    ReplyDelete