Monday, August 29, 2022

Blog EMail Subscription Problems

For many years FEEDBURNER has provided reliable email delivery service FOR Owner of a blog powered by Blogger another Google own service. In early 2021 Google warned all Blog owners that they would be terminating their Feedburner service in early fall of 2021. When it actually terminated seem to have varied between users; but, now Feedburner is no more.

At that time I added a button on by blog homepage that allowed my subscribers to obtain a copy of Carolina Family Roots through a service program called Feedly. But, Feedly must be installed on your computer to use this service. If you are using a phone or IPad like device I highly recommend an app called Newsify.

In the meantime, I set up an email service thru MailChimp but all of a sudden MailChimp quit working around the 23rd of July 2022. I’m still working with MailChimp to get it working again; but, my efforts had taken second place to the hospitalization of my wife.

My blog posting has also been suspended for the past few weeks.





_________________________

1. https://www.feedburner-alternatives.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment