Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Happy Birthday-US Air Force

By Staff Sgt. Aaron Allmon II 

 

I enlisted into the Air Force after High School Graduation. The Air Force gave me training and education resulting in Training Certificates and Diplomas in many areas and conceptions. Chief among this training was Air Force Leadership training. My selection as an E-8 in the 1977 to attend the prestigious Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy (SNCOA) Class 77-E at Maxwell AFB-Gunter Annex, Alabama was the ultimate in Leadership training. 

With the Air Force help, I also completed an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Park University, Missouri and a Masters Degree from Utah State in Human Resource Administration.  In 1979, my Unit honored me as their Most Outstanding Senior Noncommissioned Officer of the Year.  On 1 July 1981, I was promoted to the rank of E-9, Chief Master Sergeant. My 23 years, 6 months and 21 days were some of the best years of my life. 

Happy Birthday and Thanks for a Wonderful Career.  






_________________________________

Aircraft Photo Courtesy of Staff Sgt. Aaron Allmon II - http://www.defenselink.mil/, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=3770855

No comments:

Post a Comment