Welcome

TO CAROLINA FAMILY ROOTS. Thanks for reading and commenting about my blog postings. My goal is to accurately document the genealogy of my family and allied families living in Chesterfield County, SC and Anson County, NC. If you have a Chesterfield County surname you are interested in please send me an e-mail.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday~Thanksgiving 2013

Pin It
Happy
Thanksgiving!
3063731135_e3b729631e_z

Today is a day of Thanksgiving.
  • I’m Thankful for my Family.
  • I’m Thankful for you “my Readers and Subscribers to my blog”
  • I’m thankful; for all who have made comments, offers suggestions and provided help during the past year.
  • And on this Thanksgiving Day I send a special thanks to my cousin and friend – Colleen Pasquale of Leaves & Branches and her family.
  • Thank you all for you support and may God Bless you in all your endeavors.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Charlie






_______________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/paullew/3063731135/sizes/o/in/photostream/; Photo downloaded and used under the Creative Commons license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//