Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blogger–Table of Contents/Index


For quite some time I have looked for a widget, HTML Code or JavaScript to create a Table of Content or Index of my Blog.- Carolina Family Roots.

I was mainly looking for something that would catalog all the articles I had written for my Blog. What I found was a JavaScript that not only indexed all my blogs titles; but, also all of my labels.

A copy of the index can be found by clicking on the Contents Tab at the top of this post.
It’s very simple to create in Blogger and was done in less than five minutes.

If you are interested in creating a Index of Table of Contents I highly recommend you follow the procedures found here:

http://www.readmores.com/2012/02/how-to-create-table-of-contents-blogs.html

This is very simple to complete and I highly recommend the index.

3 comments:

  1. Charlie, that looks great. Thanks for sharing your find. I think I will give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen,
    Thanks, I love it. I create a Searchable PDF that allows me to view what I have written on a person, family or event without going on line.
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete