Friday, January 1, 2021

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY~Carolina Family Roots


HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY


Carolina Family Roots

is

9 years old today.

Today marks the 9th anniversary of Carolina Family Roots and the beginning of its 10th year.

2020 is OVER, but many of the distractions/restrictions it brought is still with us.


I want to thank each and everyone for their contributions to Carolina Family Roots throughout the years. Not only were we distracted by a pandemic; but, within our household we faced a few medical challenges throughout the year that were unexpected.


It is you, my followers, subscribers and readers, that has made this a successful endeavor. I also want to thank everyone who assisted me in my research endeavors.


Your comments and suggestions throughout the years have been priceless.

Wishing each and everyone a Happy,

Prosperous and Blessed New Year.

Happy New Year

2021

3 comments: