Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY~Carolina Family Roots

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY



Carolina Family Roots
is
8 years old today.


Today marks the 8th anniversary of Carolina Family Roots and the beginning of its 9th year.
2019 is behind us but oh what a wonderful genealogical research experience it has been this past year. I added many new relatives to my database especially these surnames: Huneycutt, Davis, Jackson and Purvis. Yes, there were others but these 4 consisted of the major addition.

I want to thank each and everyone for their dedication and contributions to Carolina Family Roots. It is you, my followers, subscribers and readers, that has made this a successful endeavor.

I also want to thank everyone who assisted me in my research endeavors. Special thanks go out to my wife Melba, J. Hampton, L. Poole, J. Poole  and  C. Watson.  

Your comments and suggestions throughout the years have been priceless.

Wishing each and everyone a Happy, 
Prosperous and Blessed New Year.





______________________________
[1] Image courtesy of https://publicdomainvectors.org/en/free-clipart/Number-eight-with-a-candle/83530.html



No comments:

Post a Comment